In the morning my baby will be 18. Wow!!!! As much as I thought I was ready for all of this. I am NOT. She is about to embark on a new chapter in her life: BIRTHDAY, Prom, Graduation, and then College. I am excited for her but not sure on all of my emotions. Kayla has been a blessing to me. WE have had a few bumps in the road and not all good one's; but we have survived. Like all mom's know things don't always go as planned and NO ONE give us a manual on how to be the best parent. I do know with lots of prayers and with God's strength, Kayla is a great daughter. I pray that God gives her all the desires of her heart. I will try to post pictures in the morning of the new adult in the family. - Love, MOM
|
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Kayla's 18th Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad its you that has a daughter turning 18!!!! Kayla is a beautiful girl, you did a great job. I am sure I will be calling you for a lot of advise!! Oh yeah, I LOVE your webpage. where did you get that cool background? come see me
MIchelle Kline
Post a Comment