Hi, everyone....I know I haven't posted in a while. BUT........we are so busy. We just got home from our church camps. It was awesome. Lot of good things happening.
Well we are getting ready to head to the beach in Pensacola, Fla. this week-end. Aaron is in a baseball tournament there. I think we are going to try and catch the firework show because we will be there fourth of July. So stay tuned for pictures.
Missy
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Hello Everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didnt know yall was coming to florida!!! why dont yall come and spend the day with us on the beach??????? That would be fun!! Yall be safe!!! call me
Hey Missy!! Were planning on leaving friday night. were suppose to check out saturday, but i think were are going to just head out friday night about 8. Let me know what yall are doing!!!
michelle
Post a Comment