Tuesday, July 8, 2008

PARTY


So as the guys were playing golf, the girls and I went over to beach and found a party. Fun.....Fun.... A group of men ranging from the age of 40 to 60 were on the beach for the last of the Fourth of July partying. They were great. Lots of oldies music and lots of people having fun dancing. As you can see Paige and Rikki got up front and in the middle to party with them. I do not have alot of pictures because it was dark and the pictures were all blury because they were dancing (moving).

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Knopf Family said...

omg, that party looks FUUUUUNNNNN! I would have joined in too Missy. You rock! Ok, I got your comment and I better get to puttin my July 4 pics on. Our camera was missin the card so I was at the mercy of my sil to send me pics. She just did tonight so here I go.
Annette