Hey MIssy!! That deck looks great!!! I bet yall are enjoying that. I havent updated my blog cause we havent been doing anything, were back to being boring again. I am working on my sisters blog though, I am making her one for her cakes. Its listed on my link as "cake queen" I m not done yet, but check it everynow and them, she has some awesome cakes! Michelle
WOW, can we come over too Missy? It will only take us about 10 hrs to get there. That looks great...how fun!!!!!!!!! Annette I couldn't find my comment
2 comments:
Hey MIssy!! That deck looks great!!! I bet yall are enjoying that. I havent updated my blog cause we havent been doing anything, were back to being boring again. I am working on my sisters blog though, I am making her one for her cakes. Its listed on my link as "cake queen" I m not done yet, but check it everynow and them, she has some awesome cakes!
Michelle
WOW, can we come over too Missy? It will only take us about 10 hrs to get there. That looks great...how fun!!!!!!!!!
Annette
I couldn't find my comment
Post a Comment