Thursday, August 14, 2008

Do I Really Have A Child In College???

.....I must cause look........here are the pictures to prove it!
PRCC
home of the Wildcats

Kayla's home away from home

My College Girl!
me fixing her room and Kayla watching TV...LOL
Look how cute her dorm room is!
Kayla! Don't hide under the bed!
Rikki(roommate) and Kayla
Rikki's side


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never leave comments but felt I had to leave one here! OMG Kayla is in COLLEGE. We are getting old!!
Love,
Tiffany

Keisha said...

CUTE ROOM!!

& No, you don't look old enough to have a child in college! ;0)

love,
keisha

Knopf Family said...

omg Missy,
I barely survivied middle school orientation for Brianna tonight. My outgoing confident little 12 yr old turned into a different girl when we walked into the 7th grade hallway.....HELP! Is it true that girls don't like their moms around age 14....I will need advice if that happens. They grow up too fast. Kayla looks so sweet. You DEF don't look old enough to have a daughter in college.
Annette

MississippiZen said...

Say it isn't so .... you have a kid in COLLEGE! Wow! I'm glad you are going before me so by the time I send off mine ... you will have LOTS and LOTS of advice (and kleenex!).

Sending you lots of hugs cause I know you are missing your little girl tonight.

Margie

Kline's said...

hey guess what!! mallorie has that same bed cover kayla does!!!!