Tuesday, August 5, 2008

School bell's ringing

Wow, can you believe the school bell's will be ringing in the morning. Bright and early.
Jeshua has Mrs. Ax as his teacher and she is loads of fun and Eli has Mrs. Karen (Terry's sister). She seems nice just a little reserved. I think they have great teachers and this year will be a good year. Thank you Lord.
You know every year we pray for their teacher and that God will give us the one he want's us to have. So we are pleased.
Well we are going to bed early so we have no trouble getting up in the morning. I will take pictures and post tomorrow for their first day back.
Have a good night sleep and God Bless.

1 comment:

Knopf Family said...

Missy,
I can't believe its school time already too. Man, you guys start EAAAARRRRRLLLLY! We start in one week . Took the girls to get Kindergarten supplies today:)
Annette