I was sitting and reading the blogs tonight and Aaron and I got tickled at our cat. I have never introduced you guys to "Skittles". She is our family pet that our church secretary carried underneath her pick-up truck for about 30 miles. We got her out and she talked me into bringing her home for the boys. She was scared to death and I don't think she had ever been held before. Well, three months later and she has grown so much and is alot of fun. The kids love her. As Aaron was watching the game; Skittles went to the tv and was watching all the notes running on the bottom of the screen. She sat there and attacked them for a while. We just sat and laughed at her. So much for cheap entertainment in this house. LOL....
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment