Hello to all and "Thank you" for your prayers for my mom. She looked really good this morning and was sitting up bossing me around when I came in. LOL. She is feeling so much better and say's her breathing has gotten better.
So again Thank you for your prayers and for your continued prayers. Also pray for my brother Darrell. He left the hospital Friday night after mom's last visit and drove himself to another hospital with chest pains, they admitted him also. He will have an angiogram done in the morning. I have four brothers and all have been having some sort of chest pains. Well, I would like for your prayers to break this cycle that the devil has put on us. Mark 45, Timmy 43, Jeff 41, Darrell 39 and me 38. That is all of our ages and Darrell and Timmy has already had mild heart attacks. PLEASE agree with me on this prayer.
God Bless all and hope you all have a good night.
Missy
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Good evening everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment