Friday, November 21, 2008

A bad blogger

This is what I did last week-end and yes I mean LAST week-end. I am so a week off schedule because of school. I was in the Christmas mode of shopping. I was thinking that this week was Thanksgiving because it was my preschool's Thanksgiving feast. So in my mind we were having Thanksgiving on Thursday and I would be going shopping on Friday, so I would just do myself a favor and have the tree up so when I return home with all the presents I wouldn't have to put up the tree that day also. Tracey came in from work and said " wow babe, you are two weeks earlier this year." LOL ...Oh well. As my mom said "it is your house, if you want your tree up, you can have it up whenever you want" Yeah....


This is also a little project I have been working on. I have been making teacher gifts. Jill brought these as our local street fair and I was thinking "WOW" I can make those. OK maybe they aren't as prety as those were, but alot cheaper. When you have all these kids you have to sava money somewhere.
Look what I have in my purse. I was cleaning out my purse this morning and when I went to put a load of clothes on, this is what I returned to. OK I guess that means my purse is tooooo big. RIGHT !!!!!!! If a cat can fit in it !!!!!!
Well, now that I am back on track, this week I am so looking forward to. My kids are home, I am off for 9 days, I will have a great Thanksgiving feast with family, and I will go SHOPPING on Friday morning around 2:30 A.M. {FUN...FUN} We are leaving for Alabama at 2:00-2:30 A.M. driving to Foley, Ala. and start shopping for all the sales we can find. We have a hotel for that night (in which I will fall fast asleep in) then we will get up Saturday, maybe do a little more shopping, eat lunch and then come home with all my Christmas wrapped to put under the tree. Yeah....FUN...Fun... I am taking my mom for the first year ever. You see I am a expert at this Black Friday shopping and I love it, BUT my mom has never been.....She may never do it again...LOL...
I try to get Jill to go and she say's NOOOOO, so I call her at 4 in the morning and tell her what is going on while I am freezing on the sidewalks of a store that I need the best deals at. This all sounds fun to you too...huh ?
Well, I won't take as long to blog hopefully this week. Happy Thanksgiving to all that will be traveling home and to all of us that have to stay Home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mission To Macie said...

you did great on those ornaments........even if you are a ree ree about the tree tree!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah