Monday, November 3, 2008

My boys


This afternoon while I had the camera looking at trees, the boys came out to play for a few minutes. I love them being outside having fun. What makes a moms heart beat......when her children are playing, giggling, and having fun. Well, I took a few snap shots so I would have something to post. Not alot to post about lately. Same ole...same ole...work, school, baseball, and church.
Talk about church....it has been great for the last few weeks. God is so good. Our pastors have been talking about digging ditches to prepare for the rain (REIGN).. Then Bro. Allen preached Five thoughts worth fighting for....1. Everything Good comes with a fight. 2. Be strong and courageous, 3. You must not be dismayed, 4. You must fight from hope (Don't give up), 5. You have been given the weapons to fight with; use them. (WOW).
Then today Bro. Allen preached: Posture of Worship.....1. I Samuel 16:16 Dispell's evil spirit. Worship is a weapon in our hand, Worship releases power. 2. II Kings 3:15- It brings revelation. True Worship brings revelation...(We beg for revelation but we never enter into true worship). God has everything! All we have to do is ask ! Honor the Lord!
3. Joshua 6 - Breaks down walls! Sing and shout to your wall. 4. I Samuel 30:6 - Usher in the presence of the Lord. 5. Ps. 22:3 - You are Holy, enthroned in the praise of Israel! In his presence- thing happen. We are made to worship!!!!!That speaks volume.
We all know when we enter into worship...true worship...everything seems ok. We have to learn how to enter in and let our trouble stay at HIS feet.
Speaking to myself also.....
Have a good day.

Posted by Picasa