Well here is our crew....(Front) Jaycee, Janna, John, (2nd row) Kayla, Colton, Macie, Braxton, Aaron, Carson, (3rd row) Trenton, Cody, Jeshua, Eli, Peyton .........Yeah all 14 of them......
Now the presents were flying....The kids loved opening presents....
Pa-Paw has passed the baton of passing out presents...He let the oldest three grandson's pass them out to everyone....
I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Christmas....I know we did and we reflected back on this past year and remembered how blessed we are. I thank God for all my friends and family. We have been blessed to meet Mark and Tammy this year. Their family has been great getting to know and spending time with. We love you guys.
I thank God for restoring our family and for salvation of some family members. I thank God for watching over my mom in her time of need. There is so much I can go on and on about but most of all I thank God for giving us his son Jesus.
Well, as this day comes to an end....Merry Christmas to all.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment