Sunday, January 11, 2009

Everyone Welcome Maggie to the family...

The kids have been asking and asking for a puppy for a long time...well we broke down and got one from Aunt Jill and Uncle Russell. Isn't she cute. Of course, I will have a girly...girl puppy. I can not wait to dress her in Blue Devil attire.

Eli and Jeshua are soooooo excited and Tracey and I are having fun with her too.


Now our cat is NOT quite sure about her and how much she likes Miss Maggie yet. Skiddles has had Tracey all to herself and now this sharing thing is not fun. Stay tuned to more pictures in the coming days.......
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

River Road Bulldogges said...

Yay! cute cute cute! I am so glad the boys are happy!

And she is quite sassy in her lil jacket!


Love,
Aunt Jill :)

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! We will have to dress them up and take some family pictures of Maggie & Molly. I think they will take some precious pictures together.

I know the boys will have a great time with her!

Love ya,
Tammy

Anonymous said...

awwww...she's precious!!

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo cute!!!!!!!! Hey I thought of you at 7am this morning. Rhonda text me to see if opie was lost. she said she heard on the swap shop that a great dane was loose on ceaser rd. i about fell out!! But dont worry he was safe sleeping on my floor!!! I thought of you at first, i thought missy seen opie on the way to work and she thought......... oh no! it is too early for that I will just call the radio station and someone else can get him!! lol!!! oh well, thank God it wasnt opie!!! love your pup!!!
Love
michelle kline