Friday, January 16, 2009

Too Cute......


This is what she does when you talk to her. She looks one way and then another when you call her name.
Do you guys like her new sweater?? She gets all sassy when she is sporting something new....
Check out her licking Skiddles...And then this is what she does back. I think she is saying STOP........
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Missy, She is gorgeous! I love her sweater! She is going to have a full wardrobe soon. Skittles won't be the boss for long. He'll love him some kisses in about 3 months or else. My dogs didn't like crates too much but they get used to them. I've heard people brag on those fake sheep fur pads or blankets with pads they fill the crate up and make it cushy. She's so lucky to have you as a mom, just like your children. Valerie

Kline's said...

Missy that is too cute! I love her clothes!! Can you make one of them for opie?