This week-end was prom and Mr. Lee won Prom Prince by a landslide they say.
Aaron is my Mr. Friendly at PRC High School and has gotten Class favorite 2 years in a row too.
I can not believe his junior year is almost over and he will be a senior.
Congradulations Prom Prince.......
Aaron is my Mr. Friendly at PRC High School and has gotten Class favorite 2 years in a row too.
I can not believe his junior year is almost over and he will be a senior.
Congradulations Prom Prince.......
Tuesday was his 17th birthday and we all went to Our friends place to have cake and ice cream. Sunnyside pizza. Our kids think we own part of it or something....Thank you Mike and Tiffany for always letting us come in and crash in your place. We had family and friends come join us in celebrating his day. Thank you to all who came.
Happy Birthday Aaron....we love you............

1 comment:
Awe, that is too cute and your Princess is handsome as ever. I did not know it was his birthday!!! The kittens are cute too but I dont think I will be able to get one, I think my pups would think of them only as snacks. come see me whenever you get a chance.
love
michelle kline
Post a Comment