Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Showchoir


Jeshua loves to sing and he had to try-out for middle school show choir yesterday. He was extremely nervous because he had to sing and dance with high school-ers. With only one hour to learn a dance and sing a song...........he tried out. I left the school with a bit of pride because he did it. He had the nerve to try it: I told him I was so proud of him for trying. I said "Jeshua, I am proud of you and whether you make it or not is not everything, at least you tried." He said " I know mom, I may not make it, but it was fun."
Well, today we learned that JESHUA made SHOW CHOIR. I am so proud of him. He loves to sing (like his dad). I am looking forward to watching him perform. The world makes boys think they can not do things like this without being made fun of, and I told Jeshua, if you want to sing and do show chior: Go for it !!!!!!!! You know who you are, and most of all you are a child of the King, He has given you a voice, so use it.
Congratulations Jeshua........
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mission To Macie said...

Go Jesh!

You sing your little heart out!

We are proud of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Alright Jesh!

Singing is an amazing gift from God. Use it to glorify God and He will bless you over and over!

Can't wait to see what you do next year in the show choir

Love ya,

Mrs. Tammy