Monday, June 29, 2009
My sweet Maggie
Sad news.....Miss Maggie was run over this week by a car in front of our house. She was out in the yard with Tracey and he had been playing with her and then starting watering the flowers and he thinks she saw another dog by the road and she ran after her. He ran after her and took her to the vet but with much consideration and thoughts, the vet told him that she had three boken legs and her hip was broken, and lots of internal injuries. So he had to make a choice and put her to sleep. Needless to say, we have been really..really sad around here.
Poor Tracey had to deal with her by himself. We were all gone..the little boys were on vacation with their Aunt and Aaron and I was at youth camp. So one by one he had to tell us all. That has been hard on him too.
We really miss our baby and maybe one day get another puppy, but it is so hard to think about having another dog when you loved this one so much. She was our baby....She was so much fun to have around.
Sadly missed by all..............................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sorry to hear about Maggie. That just broke my heart. I know you can't replace your baby, but one day when you are ready you will find another puppy that will win your heart over.
Natalie
hey Missy........this post sucks!
sweet baby puppy!
I felt so bad for Tracey....he loved that Maggie, she was such a good girl! I know y'all are missing her bad...
OH NO!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet doggie! HUGS!!!
We miss her.Jack and Murphy tooo.She was such a playful,fun loving puppy..I miss her sweet face.I know Trace loved that girl.I hated to hear he was by himself when it took place.We'll fence in the yard together so you guys can a new puppy..Love,Monica
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
MIchell Kline
Post a Comment