Hello, everyone....Sorry I haven't posted in a few days and I have great pictures to post too. LOL.
My mom has been sick. I made her go to the emergency room Wednesday night to find out she was having chest pains that turned into a mild heart attack. I am really trying to be on top of things with mom because that is what dad died from. So at the sweet age of 64 mom has 3 stints in her arteries now and as of tonight she was doing well.
This morning she had a angiagram (SP) done where they put dye in the arteries of your heart to see if there is a blockage anywhere. She had one large one so they put a stint in and put her in ICU, well to our surprise was still having chest pains and in severe pain, so they rushed her back into surgery to find that the stint had collapsed and she had a mild heart attack. So they opened it back up and put two more in. Now with three stints, she should feel better the doctor said. With a new diet and a few changes in her life she should be back to herself soon.
This has all happened so fast, I have had no time to call anyone or blog lately. I have been staying at the hospital with her. She is so funny about things and how she wants to be handled. You know we are all particular in some way or another. LOL.
Make sure you check back because I have some great pictures of the Dragons playing flag football with their church youth. They will make you laugh.
Please be in prayer for my mom; her name is Ann.
Thank you,
Missy
Friday, October 17, 2008
Sickness in The family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Missy,
Sorry to hear about your mom but glad she had the care she needed. She as well as your family are in our prayers.
Love,
Gram
Post a Comment