Thank you to all of you that are continuing to pray. Darrell is home and doing well. Praise God.
He has to be reminded that he has to rest and let himself heal.
Mark is the same. Not worse but not better. I have been researching information about head injuries and how they take TIME to heal and how all the trauma to the head is just a wait and see game. He had a bad night on Monday night and did not sleep well at all. He was talking out of his head alot but this may be caused from the medicines he has been giving. He had a CAT scan done yesterday afternoon and the results should be given this morning from the doctor.
Last night the head nurse came is and we ask her alot of questions about things and why there has been NO signs of improvement. She was very honest and gave us ALL the possibilities and this upset my mom and sister-in-law. She did say any head injury is a slow process and just takes time. I do know God's will is for Mark to be healed, so I am asking everyone to stay positive and keep praying for him, his family and all the extended family to have peace and strength.
Thank you and God bless.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Mark....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Missy,
I am glad that Darrell is home and doing well. I will continue to pray for Mark and his healing. The following scripture was from my devotion today... Rejoice in hope; be patient in affliction; be persistent in prayer (Romans 12:12) We want things done right away but God is telling us to be patient why we don't know, but we do know that He is in control. Another passage was James 5:16 - The intense prayer of the righteous is very powerful. We know this to be true. I know you have a lot of prayer warriors out there and these prayers are being heard! We love you and miss you!
The Dragons
Post a Comment