Thank you to everyone who has called and most of all who has been praying. Hopefully Darrell will be getting out of Slidell today and going home to start his healing process. He is doing well but still in pain. I told him last night " well you did just have your chest opened up and have heart surgery, it is going to take time to heal." You know how guys are, he wants to feel better immediately.
Mark is the same. Still can't swallow. He is trying so hard and just can't. The doctor said the other day to Leslie that if this does not improve in a few days they will go in and do surgery. Open up his skull and see what is going on in his ear and throat. We need a miracle. I was reading this morning about the miracles God did ; feeding the 5000 , making the blind to see, healing the deaf and many..many more. I know He is still in the miracle working business. We just pray... soon. We DO trust him in all his ways.
Mark is very angry right now and is really struggling. Just pray peace and strength to my Sister-in-law. She has not left his side and Mark is giving her a hard time too.
Like I have said before, your prayers are felt and I know God is in control. Thank you.
We have ask the nurse to post No Visitors right now because of the attitude Mark is having. He tries everytime he wakes up to take a drink of water and when he can not get it to go down, he gets angry. The doctor said "when you can swollow, you can go home. " So this is pretty upseting to him and he reacts to this.
I will try to keep this updated everyday.
God Bless.
Missy
Monday, January 26, 2009
Update on Brothers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment