I went to spend the day with Leslie yesterday and to help her with Mark. He was really restless and aggravated all day. He wanted to walk the halls, get up and down and wanted a gallon of water he said. So we just tried to satisfy him all day. If he takes his time and eats a little ice, he can swallow it, but he wants a mouth full and it won't go down. I know he is thirsty and his mouth is so dry. I know GOD is doing a work in all of this.
He had a test done ;CTI on his neck artery and veins, they came back good. No damage they say. The infection and disease doctor came in and checked him out and is starting a round of infection meds on him. He said for precation. He had fever off and on yesterday but at about 3:00 it broke. Last night when I got ready to leave he had a little fever of 100.6 . the antibotic should help all of this. They are doing a spinal tap today to check for meningitis. ( again as a precation) He said he thinks everything will come back negative. The reason they want to check is because of allthe spinal fluid that was leaking out of his ear, he was septic of infection. Please just pray this comes back negative. All of the fluid has stopped. He has alot of dried blood on his eardrum, that may be why he can't hear out of that ear.
Leslie ask about the swallowing and Dr. Lee said "only the man upstairs can fix that", so let's just keep praying.
I want to say Thank you for all of your prayers because of believers standing with us and praying, we have been able to walk in his mercy and peace. He has giving us strength to see his mercy and grace.
My brother Darrell has been put back in the hospital. He is in Picayune and they think he has pneumonia. I think they let him out of the hospital too soon. He can't breath without oxygen right now. So just keep him in your prayers.
A friend of mine the other day shared a scripture with me and this is what it said: Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction , faithful in prayer. That is just what we have had to do. Stand in faith and just pray and trust. I know my God is answering prayers. He is wanting to prove himself to us.
Thank you again for all of your prayers and standing with us in faith that a miracle is happening.
God is doing something from the inside out with Mark and He is going to use Him to change lives.
God bless to all.
Missy
Friday, January 30, 2009
Praise Report.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thats Awesome!!! I will keep praying too
michelle kline
This is an awesome site Missy. I'm so glad you have it. Makes it easier to let everyone know and not have to repeat yourself hundreds of time. I too will keep praying.
Post a Comment