Hello everyone. Thank you for continued prayers but we are in need of a miracle on Mark's behalf. The doctor came in today and told them today is the 72 hour point and some of the swelling should have gone down. He really thought that the swelling would have gotten better by today . So he told them that if today something does not change then he will do surgery on the brain to see what is going on. The fluid coming out of his ear has gotten worse and he still can not swollow at all. So I am asking everyone to pray and ask God to move mountains. I know God can move mountains and I know God is still in the miracle working business. It has been hard watching and hoping and praying for this to begin to get better and we see nothing happening. Our spirits are low and is running thin. I had to sit a while today and just spend time with my Father who knows what is going on and tell him I trust Him. My mom is really emotional and is running on few hours of sleep. So pray that the family doesn't fall apart. We need to take time for ourselves as well. But the thought of not being with him and Darrell is hard. She needs you guys to lift her up as well as Mark's wife Leslie.
Darrell is doing really well from his surgery and they are moving him to a regular room today where we can come and go for visits. Hopefully he will get to come home Tuesday or Wednesday. He is extrememly worried about Mark and wants to go see him.
Thank you for all of your prayers. We feel the presence of the Lord all around us and I know you guys are praying.
I have truely been blessed with all of your text, calls, and messages. I have realized who all my true friends are. I thank God for each and everyone of you. I am blessed.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Prayers needed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh missy ... we are still praying and believing in Mark's healing. I am also praying for continued strengh for you ... for your mom and for all of your family. What a really difficult place to be.
I know how many people are praying and lifting you all up.... what a blessing that is.
Love,
Margie
Missy I just found out and I will keep all of you in my prayers.
Love
Michelle Kline
Post a Comment