Hello, everyone. Just a good report. My mom and I went up to see Mark tonight and I was amazed as I walked through the door. He was sitting up in the bed and looked straight at us and talked to us as soon as we came in. His voice is still really raspy and his speech is difficult to understand, but what am improvement. They brought him a tray of broth and tea, jello, and something else and he drank some of the broth and drank some of his tea. A little at a time and it seems to go down. Thank you Lord, you are so good to us and you are faithful.
Mom and I were talking on our ride up to the hospital and thanking God for all He has done in Mark's life and how he saved him from death. There were so many what if's you could go over and over but God has a plan for Mark's life and I really think Mark see's that now. So what the devil meant for evil, God meant for Good.
Thank you for every prayer, we all know that is what has gotten Mark and Darrell where they are today.
I have started thinking alot lately about what is important and what is not. All I know is I am going to start spending my time and life on what matters most. I want to rid my life of meaningless things and stop spending my time on people who aren't uplifting and wanting to make a difference. I know God sends people our way to minister to and I am willing to do that, but when you keep the same path week after week and year after year, you are not willing to change. We need to sweep in our own door steps before we judge someone else.
I want to live the rest of my life seeking God and helping those who want to be helped.
Again thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for Mark for a full recovery. He still has a long road but my God is faithful.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Thank you Lord..You are faithful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God is Good!!!
Post a Comment